Instructor: Dr. Manish Agarwal
This course will look at the .
The course will highlight the requiring complete dentures.
Complete denture course will cover the following:
- Patient selection and clinical assessment
- Patient preparation
- Initial consideration
- Clinical techniques of denture fabrication
- Post insertion management
- Identifying and dealing with problems
- Tooth supported over dentures
Eligibility: The course is aimed at general dental practitioners who want to improve and enhance their skills in complete denture construction.
Certificate: A certificate of completion on obtaining 70% in the session quiz.
Course Duration (Min) – 187 Mins
Video Duration – 142 Mins
Assessment Duration(max) – 45 Mins
|Initial consideration Final|
|IntraOral Examination Final|
|Jaw relation final|
|Mandibular Final Final|
|Maxillary final Impression Final|
|Primary Impression Final|
|Single dentue Final|
|Wax Trial Final|
|Denture insertion Final|
|Complete Dentures Quiz|
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.